7.19.2009

"Perfect" day:The rotten apple

I'm just not made to be lucky.

It was Saturday,I was home alone...everything was perfect.Well not really it was a total disaster.

The previous night my mom told me that she and my lil bro will go at the zoo in Belgrade,Serbia and that I'm gonna be alone all the day,she said that shes gonna leave me some money in case I run out of food.So then I went to sleep.

At 9 am someone started ringing at the bell I didn't want to answer but the damn bastards insisted ,so I went to see who it was,they where Jehovah witnesses,after they introduced their selves If I was a bit angrier I would have said "The only thing you're gonna witness today is may ass." But i just shut the door and went back in bed.

After I fell asleep in less than 5 min my mom called.She told me that she forgot to leave me money and that the fridge is almost empty./facepalm.I couldn't go back to sleep so I went in the kitchen and the only thing I found was a pack of rice... so I started cooking.But I still needed my juice so I went outside to take some apples and made some juice,of course one of the apples was rotten,but I didn't realize that only after I drank two glasses.

I didn't eat anything because the rice was disgusting and after drinking that juice suddenly the toilet became my best friend...so i Didn't leave home a few hours and when I finally felt better I went with a friend at the Beer Festival but not so surprisingly when we arrived there the rain started So I came back home and went to sleep.



That's the damn juice.

4 comments:

Ice Queen said...

At least you got a decent amount of sleep in.

LazyKing said...

hahah, I laughed so hard when you talked about the rain...
crazy day. Hopefully you'll have a better week

cybeel said...

oh unlucky you!
How long will it last????

BlackSnow said...

I hope not to long