7.12.2009

"Perfect" days:10 X Fail

I'm back,I didn't write in the last 8 days because I went on a trip which was a complete disaster...mostly.

DAY 1:My father came in my room at 6 am and woke me up saying "Hurry were gonna be late if we don't go.",I was like "WTF is happening?",we had to go at my grandpa that day at the countryside,I completely forgot about that and had to pack my thing fast and we left in a hurry,only after we left I realized that I forgot a lot of things,including my shoes.Anyways,after hours of reminding stuff that I forgot we finally arrived at my grandpa.

DAY 2:My grandpa woke me up at 6 am to send me at the shop to buy some fruits.FUCK!at 6 am I can't even find the toilet.And later I had to climb a tree to get some cherries,of course I fell from the tree and on my way do I broke a branch,my grandpa was worried about the branch.

DAY 3:We went at the swimming pool,I didn't get sunburns,but I have a few (many) scratches on my back from the sidebars of the pool.But at least I found a four-leaf clover in the pool,which really brings luck ...well in my case it could be called luck.

DAY 4:We went at the mountains,half way there the cars radiator broke down,there was a hole in int and it look as if the radiator was pissing,we stayed 3 hours thinking how to get water not knowing that a spring was right near the car.after we filled it with water we used soap on the whole but that didn't last long so we had to stop in the nearest village.In the village we stopped nobody knew Romanian,HOLY FUCKING CHRIST! we were in the middle of Romania and nobody spoke Romanian everybody was Hungarian.

The next 4 days will be in the next post.

4 comments:

LazyKing said...

lol, that's just too much. WTF with your life?? what did u do. I think I mentionned your "bad luck" to one of my post. I'l show u later.

PS: how is the branch, I really feel sorry for it too. You broke him

cybeel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cybeel said...

it's over cos you got it!!! four-leaf clover it surely brings luck...good things to come :P
So glad you're back!
Be CAREFUL

SoggyCereal said...

I LOLED at gramps worrying about the branch! haha epic!

Are you aure u got a 4 leaf clover??