7.17.2009

Lying

Lying is a bad thing but sometimes it could save your life...or it could just make you die faster.
Well I always get away when I lie..well almost every time,it depends on how you lie,here area few tips about how to lie...they worked in my case.
But first of all don't lie if you don't have to because it could damage your reputation and it could get you in a shitload of trouble.

1.Never start laughing when you lie,because then the person you lie to will realize that you're lying.I lied once to my ex girlfriend...and I accidentally smiled...that was worse than a near death experience.

2.Before you lie to somebody first think if he/she can find out the truth from another person.Because then you could end up in a pretty fucked up situation.

3.Keep your calm,because if your stressed it;s easy to see that you're lying and if you don't menage to keep your calm you can combine the lie with a bit of truth.

4.Don't exaggerate or speak in a different way that you usually do.

5.Fake a memory loss or play dumb.

6.If you lie to somebody don't forget what you lied about,because it won't end well if you say to the same person the opposite thing,and in a conversation try to slide in the lie but don't insist on that subject.

This is how I lie when it's necessary,but you can look up the internet for more advices.

3 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Good things to know. I also feel it it crucial to stick with the same lie and not tell different people different versions.

Sounds obvious but not always.

cybeel said...

i feel uncomfortable whenever i lie and act so nervously so you can easily tell i'm lying.
To me the key is being calm, to remember what you said about it and stick to your lie
Good points BlackSnow

LazyKing said...

I'm a great liar, sadly!!
I should write about it too, LOL