7.13.2009

"Perfect" days:10 X Fail II

After 4 days of continuous fail...why wouldn't it continue?

DAY 5: We managed to find somebody which spoke Romanian...well she didn't know to much but we managed to understand what she said and found a place where to sleep.There ,after we put all our stuff in the rooms we went to eat...unfortunately we didn't take so much food with us and half of the food which we took was rotten...so we ate only tomatoes with cheese and bread.The whole day.

DAY 6:We planed to visit some interesting places in that area.So after we ate again tomatoes with cheese and bread we hoped in the car and lef....the car didn't started.
The damn fuel pump was broken...and then my grandpa said:"Oh it already broke?Because the mechanic said it will hold a week.".So my grandpa knew that the damn car was broken.We managed to find somebody to change it but we couldn't talk with him because he didn't speak Romanian.Finally after hours of trying to make him understand we managed to change it ,but it was already late so we still didn't see anything.And we ate tomatoes and cheese again.

DAY 7: So with the car repaired the next morning we didn't even eat and hoped in the car and lef....the car didn't start...again.The battery was dead from to many attempts to start the car the previous day.So I had to pus it..alone.. 2km until it started...I had to pus it alone because my grandpa is to old and my dad had to stay at the steering wheel.Finally after it started we went at that place just to find out it's closed for repairing.The moment I saw the sign in my mind:"Holy Fucking Shit!Fuck!Crap!etc.".

DAY 8:Hungry and disappointed we went back home we wanted to get home fast so we used the GPS and we used the shortest way.After hours of driving we found ourselves in the middle of fucking nowhere...NEVER! and I repeat NEVER use the shortest way on the GPS.Around 12 AM we arrived home and my grandpa realized that he forgot to tell my uncle when he leaves to let the keys in the mail.So we slept in the car until the next day when my uncle came and opened the damn door.

That four-leaf clover is bullshit,Damn you karma!One day I'm gonna get you.

3 comments:

LazyKing said...

man! That's just too crazy. I guess you wont be eating tomato and cheese for a long time... the whole story about the car is unbelievable. The whole trip was unbelievable!! Hahah maybe the better days are next :)

cybeel said...

this is too unbelievable to be real!

BlackSnow said...

I wish it wasn't real.