1.08.2010

UFOs

You are not alone...They are here for you! (Michael Jackson style)

I'm kinda bored so I decided to write about UFOs,well I always imagined that one day a huge UFO is going to fly over Earth and we'll be invaded by aliens which have Rick Roll masks,talk with a funny Scottish accent and aren't taller than a midget.

Anyway I don't really believe in UFOs,I believe there is something smarter than us out there(even if nothing exists it's still smarter than us) or even if they really are smart they wouldn't come on this planet,except for the chocolate and fields where their kids can draw we don't have anything important.

Or maybe they are already here,they use human shapes to disguise themselves,that would explain Paris Hilton and George W.Bush's existence.

Anyways coming back to the subject again,I think the UFOs seen until now are just fakes made up by some really bored people,and the rapid lights were just pilots from the Air Force playing with flashlights,that or something went wrong with some rockets.

No comments: