1.15.2010

Quotes To Remember - Part I

A list of quotes I chose from movies,which in my opinion are the best I've ever seen.

1.Big Fish (2003) a very imaginative movie in my opinion.

Senior Edward Bloom:"They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true. What they don’t tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up."

2.The Shawshank Redemption (1994) is the best movie I have ever seen.And I'm sure no movie will change that fact a few years.

Andy Dufresne:[in letter to Red]"Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

Red:"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

I strongly suggest you watch this movie.It is ,indeed, a master piece.

3.The Godfather I (1972)

Don Corleone:"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
Don Corleone:"Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking."
Don Corleone:"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

Michael Corleone:"Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment."

Seven Pounds (2008) honestly this movie was sadder than The Titanic.

Ben Thomas:"In seven days,God created the world.And in seven seconds,I shattered mine."

Ben Thomas:"It is within my power to drastically change his circumstances, but I don't want to give that man a gift he doesn't deserve."

5.Felon (2008)

John Smith:"When your life is defined by a single action,it changes the concept of time."

1 comment:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

I haven't seen any of these movies, except for The Godfather.

Oh, I really like these quotes:

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
&
"Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment."

Have a nice weekend :)