1.25.2010

Quotes To Remember - Part III

1.Never Back Down (2008)

Jean Roqua:"Never give up, never back down!"

Ryan McCarthy:"If you gonna be the best, you have to take out the best"

Jake Tyler:"I'm gonna stop this guy, win, lose... it makes no difference, it ends tonight. This is my fight. Everyone's got one..."

2.Forever Strong (2008)

Coach Larry Gelwix:"If you want easy, play Lacrosse or Football, or join the Marines. Gentleman welcome to highland Rugby. "

Reading the Tattoo:"I score,this is what I do..."

Trailer :"The greatest victories are born in the heart."

Coach Larry Gelwix:"You have to learn to listen and pay attention to that spirit inside you."

3.Creation (2009)

Charles Darwin:"So much beauty for so little purpose."

Thomas Huxley:"You've killed God, sir!"

4.Troy(2004)

Priam:"I've fought many wars in my time. Some I've fought for land, some for power, some for glory. I suppose fighting for love makes more sense than all the rest."

Achilles:"You're still my enemy in the morning."
Priam:"You're still my enemy tonight. But even enemies can show respect."

Hector:"You say you're willing to die for love but you know nothing about dying and you know nothing about love!"

5.Fight Club(1999)

Tyler Durden:"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

Tyler Durden:"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

Narrator:"When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake."

Tyler Durden:"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."

Narrator:"It's called a changeover. The movie goes on, and nobody in the audience has any idea."

No comments: