12.29.2009

Stupid and Annoying Questions

Often heard and usually used by aa..."simple".. people.

Always used:
1."Can I ask you a question?"
You already have sunshine.Sorry you're out of questions.

While sleeping some comes(usually mothers):
2."Are you sleeping?"
No,I'm just resting eyes that's why I have that sign on the door saying DO NOT DISTURB.

3."How can I see if a turtle is a male or female?"
Put a beer in front of it and if it come towards the beer then it's a male or you can grab it by it's tail and ...wait... never mind.

While working on something important,when you are very concentrated.
4."Am I disturbing?Can you please come and help me with something? Thanks." and leaves.
In this situation any people would say "GOD DAMN IT!"

While I was working at my dads shop I heard it many time.
5."Can I buy this?" ...
Holy crap! It's a god damn shop!

1 comment:

Борис Тодоров said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.