1.10.2010

What do you learn from school ?

Honestly I learned many things from school,but they never came in use ... except for the things I learned at math,Romanian and English in primary school.I would be better if they would let us chose what to learn at school instead of having so many hours per day.
The funny thing is that I learned some valuable life lessons from classes which don't really have anything to do with that.

So I'll tell you what I learned from each class.

1.Math:Well...nothing...but if I concentrate a bit maybe.....nope still nothing.

2.Romanian:I learned that blonde Romanian teachers can't do shit.

3.Physics: I realized that gravity really is a bitch.

4.Chemistry: I learned that beans and plums don't make a good chemical reaction in the stomach.

5.Geography: I learned that Romania is located in the asshole of Europe.

6.French: I learned that by mixing a lot of alcoholic drinks a happy ending is impossible.

7.Sports: I realized that playing basketball on ice isn't as easy as it sounds.

8.Music: I realized that I won't ever be an opera singer.

9.History: I learned to many things which aren't even related to history.

What did you learn from school?

1 comment:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

I learned that some classmates can be assholes & I learned that you don't always have to make your homework.