11.05.2009

Stupid Students Essays

I didn't really know what to write about today and then I thought of what I wrote in some of my essays.Then I though i can't be the only person on this planet that writes bullshit in his essays,so I googled it and here's my post.

Probably in the next post I'll write my stupid things from essays.

1.The inhabitants of ancient Egypt were called mummies. They lived in the Sarah Dessert and traveled by Camelot. The climate of the Sarah is such that the inhabitants have to live elsewhere, so certain areas of the dessert are cultivated by irritation. The Egyptians built the Pyramids in the shape of a huge triangular cube. The Pyramids are a range of mountains between France and Spain.

2.The Bible is full of interesting caricatures. In the first book of the Bible, Guinness, Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. One of their children, Cain, once asked, "Am I my brother's son?" God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac on Mount Montezuma. Jacob, son of Isaac, stole his brother's birth mark. Jacob was a patriarch who brought up his twelve sons to be patriarchs, but they did not take to it. One of Jacob's sons, Joseph, gave refuse to the Israelites.

3.Sir Francis Drake circumcised the world with a 100 foot clipper.

4.One of the causes of the Revolutionary War was the English put tacks in their tea. Also, the colonists would send their parcels through the post without stamps. During the War, the Red Coats and Paul Revere was throwing balls over stone walls. The dogs were barking and the peacocks crowing. Finally, the colonists won the War and no longer had to pay for taxis.

5.The nineteenth century was a time of many great inventions and thoughts. The invention of the steamboat caused a network of rivers to spring up. Cyrus McCormick invented the McCormick raper, which did the work of a hundred men. Samuel Morse invented a code of telepathy. Louis Pasteur discovered a cure for rabbis. Charles Darwin was a naturalist who wrote the Organ of the Species. Madman Curie discovered radium. And Karl Marx became one of the Marx brothers.

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Hah 3. cracked me up! I didn't know the world was Jewish ;)

Unknown said...

What a terrific site you have. advertising is a good learning for everybody.


Yet, beware of the scammer site. it gives you pain in your head.
I can also recommend a reliable site to ensure your learnings.Bestdissertation.com Scam