12.18.2009

Dealing with people

I haven't posted anything lately because I started working this month to make more money for the holidays...gifts and all that bullshit.

I work at my dad's shop so I have to deal with different people from stupid people to those who think their very smart(still stupid anyways).

Dealing with some of them can be very difficult,sometimes I really want to punch them in the face but them I couldn't work there anymore so I just keep my temper and say "...*deep breath*...Can I help you with something else?"...Then they leave...Holy carp once I almost threw a ninja sword after somebody.

Snobby people always want the things located on the top shelf,because they're all smart asses and chances are I'm going to brake something trying to reach whatever they want.I always ask them:
"Are you sure you want that?"
Snob:"Yes,of course,I will buy it."
After I take it and give it to them then ...
Snob:"Oh...AAA...were gonna look around and come back to buy it."
Another way of saying it would be:
"Oh...this sucks were never going to come back here....SUCKER!"

I hate it when people ask stupid questions like:
What kind of plastic is this? "It's made from China's ass"
What's the price? ..When it has the price written on it.
Does this mug brake? "No god damn it it's bullet proof."

And many other stupid questions maybe I'll make a post with them.

Probably you're gonna see me on CNN as the angry shop keep which killed many people with a plastic gun and a wooden sword.

1 comment:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Sigh, why are people so difficult.

"It's made from China's ass"
:) :) :)