2.02.2010

Quotes To Remember - Part IV

1.The men who stare at goats (2009)

Lyn Cassady:"Dear Mother Earth... I will drink your blue waters... and eat your green skin."

Bob Wilton:"...but really he was dying of a broken heart. And maybe a little bit of cancer."

Bill Django:"Be all you can be."

2.The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad (1988)

Jane:"I wanted you to know, now, I've loved you since the first day I met you, and I'll never stop. I'm a very lucky woman."
Frank:"So am I..."

Ed:"Doctors say that Nordberg has a 50/50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that."

Frank:"It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside."

3.Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004)

Klaus Baudelaire:"Violet, nothing happens by coincidence."

Klaus Baudelaire:"Everything happens for a reason."

Lemony Snicket:"This would be an excellent time to walk out of the theater, living room, or airplane where this film is being shown."

Aunt Josephine:"The children are going to serve puttanesca."
Count Olaf:"The very meal I ate before they took me leg!"

4.Find me guilty (2006)

Giacomo 'Fat Jack' DiNorscio:"I'm not a gangster. I'm a gagster!"

FBI Agent:"If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, then chances are it *is* a duck.
Giacomo 'Fat Jack' DiNorscio: If it talks like an asshole, and looks like an asshole, then chances are it *is* an asshole."

Giacomo 'Fat Jack' DiNorscio:"Send me to jail. I'm not guilty, but I'm used to it."


1 comment:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Lord, I only know The Naked Gun movie. Frank:"So am I..."
:):):0